About this Recipe
By: Gluten Free Helly
Sometimes, keeping it simple is what is needed. It will free up time to do other things or give your body and mind a well deserved rest and at the same time give you a nutritious boost rather than weighing your body down with a heavy meal.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 white onion, sliced
- 1 courgette, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 30g Green curry paste
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 x 225g tin of sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 5-6 curry leaves (or 1 large bay leave)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 x 50g pataks coconut sachets
- 2 x white fish fillets, cut into large chunks
- 100g gluten free rice noodles
- Wooden Spoon
Step by Step Instructions
Add the coconut oil to a heavy based saucepan and heat it up over a medium heat. Add the onions, stir and cook for a few minutes. Add the sliced courgette and pepper, stir and cook for another few minutes.
Add the curry paste, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the rice vinegar, curry leaves, water chestnuts, brown sugar and enough water to cover the vegetables.
Add the coconut sachet and stir until it has melted.
Add the fish and noodles and let them cook over a gentle heat for 5 minutes making sure the fish is cooked through.